♥ Working Hard ♥
Woow! Look at the date! It's almost the end of October and the last time I post something up here is on the 19th September. More than a month since I last updated. I've been super busy to even log onto my beauty blog to post something up. So much things to do yet so little time. T_T
If yall are readers of my blog, you might know that I've been travelling between places to get to school at the same time work in the morning. Super exhausting having to travel between places for a few hours. Cries! >.<
So finally the assignemt from my school is out! Damn! Time flies and I felt as if I haven't studied anything and the assignment is out! All my lecturer is does - Kays, do your research and I'll be right back. Then he goes missing till god knows when then appear.
He even forgot to comeback the other day and left all of us hanging, damn dude! Fking lazy! Annoying! At least have the courtesy to drop by and tell us we can go home and continue or what not. Stupid!
At least im getting the hang of it at my work place. Getting use to it with everything going on around the office. Thank god for good workmates and not the cb ones! LOL.
It's a Saturday today but I'm at work after facial. Damn rajin sia! Trying to get shit done withing time limit so I can focus on assignments which I have not even started yet! Jeez, I'm suppose to be working yet I'm trying and updating my blog! HAHA!
I can't wait for the holidays! It's almost here! One more month! YES!! But at the mean time! Gotta work hard in order to get the results that I want! Sighs, to those who work + study at the same time, I salute you! I don't know how yall did it, damn strong sia your will! LOL.
I miss my bandar life! Get to sleep when sunrise and wake when sun sets and head off to school or chill around! I miss my lazy life! During that time my skin is better cause I dont need to drive around or be under the sun and no dark eye circle! Damn nice sia! Now my dark circle around my eyes is like the panda yo!
♥ Cute right! ♥
Kays, I need to get back to work! Update soon! ♥
♥ Kimmy Loo ♥




0 comments:
Post a Comment