♥ About Me ♥
♥ Who are you?
My name is Kimmy (nickname) born on 12th December 1994 the eldest daughter in the Loo Family.
♥ Where were you born?
I was born in Miri, Sarawak but currently staying and studying in Brunei since 1 years old.
♥ What is your race?
I am Chinese.
♥ What language do you speak?
I speak Hakka to my mother and siblings, Hokkien to my father, Mandarin/Cantonese/English/Malay to my friends, currently learning Korean language.
♥ What is your race?
I am Chinese.
♥ What language do you speak?
I speak Hakka to my mother and siblings, Hokkien to my father, Mandarin/Cantonese/English/Malay to my friends, currently learning Korean language.
♥ Are you studying or working?
Currently (2015) I'm studying in Laksamana College of Business heading towards a degree in Business. A part time blogger on Personal Blog and Beauty Blog
♥ How tall are you?
I have no idea actually. I'm guessing around 5ft 3.
♥ Where are you staying?
During holidays and weekends when I am not studying, I stay at my home with my family in KB otherwise, I'll be staying at Bandar dorm.
♥ What car are you driving? Auto or Manual?
I usually drive Kia Optima when I'm heading to school but I drive whatever that's available. Both auto or manual I'm fine with it.
♥ What camera do you use for blogging?
It depends on situations. Sometimes I use my phone Note3 or Nikon when I do reviews.
♥ Why do you blog? Thirst for attention?
I do my beauty blog because I love to do reviews on products related to beauty, Trying out on different products and introducing it to readers what they are looking for and how to use them. As for my personal blog, I start doing it because I love blogging and somewhat bored during the holidays. Sharing is caring right? LOL
♥ What is going to be in your blog?
I blog whatever I want or whatever I can think off. It's my personal thoughts on everything I will be blogging, if you're not interested, feel free to click the X button on the top right of the screen~
♥ What is going to be in your blog?
I blog whatever I want or whatever I can think off. It's my personal thoughts on everything I will be blogging, if you're not interested, feel free to click the X button on the top right of the screen~
♥ What's your favorite color?
Pastel Purple/Indigo is my favorite but I like other colors too except for green, grey and orange.
♥ What do you do during your holidays?
3 months holiday is torture if you don't have a job. I usually go on a movie marathon on whatever I get my hands on.
♥ What's your favorite type movie/drama?
I prefer fiction, action or thriller. Shootings, spy, medical, vampires.
♥ What do you usually watch?
Korean variety show - Running Man, We got married, The Superman returns.
Korean drama - Blood, Hotel King, Healer and the list goes on and on.
US series - The Vampire Diaries, Nikita, The Walking Dead.
Hong Kong drama - Too many I could not keep up. XD
♥ Where would you like to travel?
I would like to go on a world tour if I get the chance. The place I would like to visit the most is Korea, Paris, Italy, France, UK, Maldives and Bora-Bora.
That is all I can introduce about me in case you all are wondering. I will be updating more if I manage to think of other things to talk about.
♥ Kimmy Loo



0 comments:
Post a Comment