Friday, 24 July 2015

♥ 24th July 2015

♥ Stars 

I'm still jobless! LOL. No one wanna hire me and I still have 1 month of holiday left before semester starts. Bored! >.<

Talking about school, the Abdul Razak Hotel which LCB hostel is at sibeh (very) unprofessional lo. Email them twice and called them but no one pick up and no reply mail from them either. Jeez. Finally I end up going to the hotel to ask when I went up Bandar last week and finally they say hotel under renovations and will take 6-8 months so cannot confirm with students first. At least send a reply mail than leaving me hanging waiting for confirmations. KB and Bandar very far you know, study Monday to Thursday expect me to up down ah! Petrol no need money?? 

Fine! Lucky I got back up, an agent I knew from few months ago, Jan, got me a backup place. I called her and in a moment it was settled. Either I rent a room from a kind couple at Mata-Mata or a room from her place. So I'm still waiting for confirmations from her regarding a place. Either way I have a place to stay, so whatever la, rather than going up and down KB-Bandar.

Kays, i'm done complaining~ HAHA! So, today I woke up at 11am, thanks to grandma who stayed over help take care of the two kids in the morning so I can sleep longer! 

To kill my boredom, I'm folding paper stars! It was pretty hard to find cute papers and I finally found some at Miri Supa Save for RM$1.45. YAY! 

♥ STARS 


♥ Fruit Family 

♥ Numbers 

♥ Oinkz 

♥ Black & White pig, a gift from mummy's friend 

♥ How to fold stars 

♥ Step 1 
Make a simple knot at the end leaving a bit of the end

♥ Step 2 
Turn it around and fold upwards following the directions of the pentagon.

♥ Step 3 
Fold in lose ends and cut off excess ends and as shown on the arrow, pinch in between each corner.

♥ Step 4 
Tadah! It's done!


♥ Step 5 
Find any glass bottle to fill up your stars. I'm using the Evian 2005 collection glass bottle in a shape of the mountain.

♥ Step 6 
Fill it up! YAY! 

♥ I'm folding the stars while watching Blood K-Drama! Watching it for the 2nd time! 



♥ Kimmy 






0 comments:

Post a Comment