♥ Bandar trip with the Fam ♥
11th July 2015 happenings but updating today cause I k.o after I got back from Bandar! Too tired to even check my mail and fb~ XD
♥ Picture time ♥
They divided the variety of food into 3 parts.
♥ Part 1 - Sashimi ♥
♥ Part 2 - Tempura ♥
♥ Part 3 - All cooked food ♥

♥ Garlic Fried Rice ♥
♥ Stir Fried beef ♥
♥ Salmon Asparagus ♥
♥ Teriyaki Chicken ♥
♥ Fried Scallop ♥
♥ Stir Fried Vege ♥
♥ Cheese Baked Scallops ♥
♥ Seafood Steam Eggs ♥
♥ Fresh Fruits ♥
11th July 2015 happenings but updating today cause I k.o after I got back from Bandar! Too tired to even check my mail and fb~ XD
We were suppose to leave home by 12 noon but thanks to yours truly, we only left at 2.30 pm cause I overslept! Go up so early also no use, can't get lunch anywhere also. Might as well go up late then go dinner.
We reached Bandar around 4 pm and decided to head off to HuaHo Kiulap to do some shopping before going to dinner. Did some grocery shopping and finally! 6 pm and it's time for dinner. Parents wanted to try sushi buffet cause I keep telling them free flow sushi is damn worth it, so go try lo! Had to do reservations one week in advance, in order to get a table but so worth it! Took some pics of the buffet! Doing free advertisements for Excapade, that's how much I love sushi♥
They divided the variety of food into 3 parts.
♥ Part 1 - Sashimi ♥
♥ Sashimi Heaven ♥
♥ Salmon ♥
♥ Octopus ♥
♥ Scallop ♥
♥ Tuna ♥
♥ There's another fish but I have no idea what that is, I'm guessing silver fish? LOL ♥
♥ Variety of sushi ♥
♥ Salmon sashimi on top of melon (I think) ♥
♥ Salmon on avocado ♥
♥ Cucumber wrapped salmon ♥
♥ Fresh Seafood ♥
♥ Prawns ♥
♥ Snow crab ( I guess, all I know that it's crab! XD) ♥
♥ Oyster ♥
♥ Tempura Heaven ♥
♥ Appetizers ♥
♥ Seaweed ♥
♥ Potato Salad ♥
♥ Fried Fish salad ♥
♥ Baby Octopus ♥
♥ Marinated Scallop ♥
♥ Salmon wrapped crab mayo with baby tangerine ♥
♥ Other foods ♥
♥ Cherry tomato with crab ♥
♥ Part 3 - All cooked food ♥

♥ Garlic Fried Rice ♥
♥ Stir Fried beef ♥
♥ Salmon Asparagus ♥
♥ Teriyaki Chicken ♥
♥ Fried Scallop ♥
♥ Stir Fried Vege ♥
♥ Cheese Baked Scallops ♥
♥ Seafood Steam Eggs ♥
♥ Skewers ♥
♥ Smoked Salmon ♥
♥ Sauces available, there's more but I forgot to take pics ♥
♥ Edamame ♥
♥ Fresh Fruits ♥
♥ Coffee ♥
♥ Matcha Ice Cream ♥
♥ Vanilla Ice Cream ♥
♥ Chocolate Ice Cream ♥
♥ Toppings ♥
♥ Teddy Bear jelly ♥
♥ Puddings ♥
♥ My Ice Cream ♥
♥ Price ♥
Sushi lovers I guess you gotta wait till next year for the buffet as it is fully booked till the end of Ramadan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moving on today 12th July 2015, as usual, sitting in front of my lappy typing away while watching Superman Returns (Korean variety show) Daehan Mingook Manse super cute!!!!! ♥
♥ Kimmy ♥



























0 comments:
Post a Comment