♥ Friendship is the key to happiness ♥
So today I had to send my bro to work at Seria and somehow I got bored so I decided to call Joean and ask her where she is so I can jio (call) her out to lunch but she's at Lumut BUT yay for her, she's gonna come up to Seria to have lunch with me~ YAY! LOL
A little bit about Joean.
She is a friend of mine since many many years ago I guess since Secondary 1 which is around 2005 and it's 2015 now so it's 10 years? Yes 10 years of friendship is hard to come by loh.. She is just a month older than me that's why we had a lot in common and we click easily! HAHA
First of all, she loves food! Negotiate with her on food and it's a done deal! LOL. Food is important wah no? HAHA
Secondly, she is super kind and honest in whatever she does and because of that, everyone around her trust her a lot. I personally have trust issues find it hard to trust people but I trust her a whole lot more than any other people around me. It's hard to find someone you can trust and tell your things to :(
Thirdly, a super positive attitude. She has this super positive attitude in her that makes everyone around her stay positive. It's pretty hard to see her in a negative mode but I did witness it a few times. HAHA!
Around her I feel relax and I am able to act freely being all comfortable with her. LOL
K, ♥ you, Bye! LOL
As I was saying, she drive all the way to Seria just to accompany me to lunch. I was driving round and round looking for parking while Joean already reached and was at Millimewah trying on clothes, LOL. It was pretty funny choosing a place for lunch. First we went into Jollibee and the line was super long but nvm cause Joean wanted to eat C3 Chix Strips but after being in line for about 5 minutes we overheard the cashier saying no more C3! LOL! So change of location. We decided to go Sugar Bun which is across the street. We went in and damnnn, it was so over priced! So change location again! Yeps, at the end we ended up at Moi Nam!
♥ Fresh Aloe Vera with Lemon ♥
♥ Lunch Date ♥
Yeah we did order the same thing cause we couldn't decide on what to order. LOL
♥ Sizzling Pork ♥
Cheat my feeling one the waitress, told me got egg but no eggs~ >.< K la whatever la, too hungry to complain further. Was gonna order Tocino but out of stock! Why!!!??? Then the waitress introduced us to this. It was pretty nice but super spicy cause there's small green chili inside. Joean sibeh (so) kiasu asked for cut chili somemore. Exact words from her ah, " I like it more spicy " as I was complaining it was spicy. 5 minutes later, " Cannot ah, too spicy! No more chili! " LOL!!! See what I say! Damn spicy ah!!
♥ Joean's shot ♥
♥ Screenshot of our chats ♥
Dickson was like, you two so free meh?? Go out lunch then go home again! LOL. All the way from Canada but still keep in touch everyday! Another best pall of mine! I'll talk bout him next time! HAHA! Me and Joean always spam him in the group chat cause of time difference! LOL. That's what friends are for keeping your phone busy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
While Joean go home I'm off to Supa Save to do some grocery shopping. Chicken breast and Carrots only. Not much to grab there. K la whatever, done and off back home! YAY!
Got home and continue my beauty sleep and I'm awake now and edit edit update update post post post! Kays, I'm done! Peace out! Going out on Thursday with Joean again to accompany her to saloon~ YAY! ♥ K bye!
♥ Kimmy ♥








0 comments:
Post a Comment