♥ Comeback ♥
Whassup everybody! It's been hella long since I've posted an update on my personal blog. No excuse behind it as I've been pretty lazy. LOL! I'm making a comeback on my blogs! So there's a few things I would like to highlight in this post. Things that I've been doing for the past few months. Whatever I could think of I'll be talking about it.
♥ Graduating ♥
First of all, I'm done with school!!!! No more books!! YAY! but not for long, as I might be going back for further studies soon but at the mean time I might go look for a job.
Any company hiring? Hook me up yall.. I need a job ASAP so I can continue my shopping spree! XD But seriously, I'm looking for a full-time job now. Contact me! haha!
So I've been home for the whole month since I finished my exams and recently I receive my results from LCB. TBH, I have tons of things to rant about the lecturers there but I'll safe it for another post! LOL! My results is not what I expected but at least I get to graduate. YAY! The graduation's gonna be on Aug 30th, Monday.
Seriously who puts a graduation on the weekday? Do you know how many parents had to take their days off because of it and it happens to be at the end of the month where people are crazily busy on that day! But whatevers, my mum's gonna be attending! She told her boss and guess what her boss said?? LOL, she said, " Kimmy's graduating, can I say no?" I told my mum even if she say no just ignore her since my mum has tons of vacation leave left! HAHA!
♥ POKEMON GO! ♥
On the bright side, guess what arrived in Brunei?? LOL! Yeps it's the POKEMON GO which everybody has been going crazy about. I've been waiting for weeks before I could get my hands on that game! I personally am going crazy due to the the lack of Pokestop in KB/SERIA area! WTH! The whole KB/SERIA only has like what? 6 Pokestop??????? That's not enough! Jeez..
I haven't been to the Bandar area but there's definitely more there! I need to go Bandar to hunt for more! HAHAHA!!
On the side note, play safe yo! Don't be dashing across the street cause of a rare Pokemon. Pokemon appears every now and then but your life only appear once lo! Don't drive + POKEMON GO too. Your life may not be precious but others do. Play Pokemon but stay safe at the same time.
However, If anyone decide to go POKEMON Hunting remember jio (invite) me ahh!! HAHA!!
♥ K-BEAUTYCODE ♥
So, not only have I neglected this personal blog, I seem to have been neglecting my main blog which is my beauty blog where I post most reviews on beauty products and others but I've made a comeback recently! Check out my latest post - Click HERE.
Since I'm done with school, I'll be more active in both blogs and I'll be posting up another update soon. There's a few in my list which is - What's in my makeup bag, skincare routine, peeling mask and also facial/body scrubs. Let's see how things goes. Still deciding which one to post now.
So I recently purchased an essence from Missha and it's been doing wonders to my skin, I'll be posting up a review on that pretty soon too. Check it out...
♥ Future of my personal blog ♥
So for this personal blog, I've been wondering what should I post if all I do is stay home... Hmmm... I'll definitely be updating more often than previously so stay tune to check out what I'll be talking about in my personal blog. Definitely a lot of random topics! Well it's my personal blog and I post to keep memories of what I'm doing.. LOL! At the mean time, follow me in all my personal accounts - Click HERE
Definitely follow my Snapchat - KimmmyLoo - cause I seriously post random shits there! LOL!
♥ See Yall ♥
I guess that's all I'm updating for now. See yall real soon as I'll be updating more often! Peace ♥
♥ Kimmy Loo ♥



0 comments:
Post a Comment