Tuesday, 4 October 2016

♥ Trip to Long Banyok [Part 1]

♥ Trip to Long Banyok 11th September 2016 ♥

As most yall who follows me in Snapchat knows it was my youngest aunt's wedding few weeks ago. While looking for pictures for this post, I realize that I forgot to take pictures for most of the places. Places like the room we slept in, kitchen, toilet, hallway, etc. -.-" Maybe if I do go back again I'll make sure to take more pictures.

Anyways, for the church and traditional wedding, it was located in Long Banyok which is Uncle Victor's hometown. So we made a trip into Long Banyok which is a 3-4hr (I think) trip from Miri.  We had to use 2 cars for the trip cause there's 10 of us.

♥ List of passengers ♥
Car 1
- Aunt Diana (Driver)
- Uncle Stanley
- Aunt Daisy
- Uncle Darwin
- Me

Car 2
- Uncle Douglas (Driver)
- Aunt Kat
- Mummy
- Granny
- Nenek Jenny

I'm not quite sure about the location as it's not in the map but I'm guessing it's somewhere in the circle cause I remember passing by Marudi.


♥ 5 pm ♥

We left my grandma's house at around 4.30 pm and about 5.45 pm we're away from all the buildings. The view was literally all greens. Super healthy for your eyes! XD

♥ 1.5 hr later around 5.30 pm ♥

♥ 6 pm ♥

For those following me in snapchat you would know throughout the way it's all forest and greens. We saw lots of palms and coconut trees. I think it was around 7 pm I started dozing off. After a while I felt the car slowed down and I woke up and it was pitch black. The only source of light was from my aunt's car stereo.

I thought that we had reach but it turns out the uncle who was leading the way wanted to rest for a while. I was told that it's at least 1.5 hours more until we reach Long Banyok. Wooots.. I went back to sleep! LOL! 

* Rewind back to the morning, I happily went to register 1 week internet package for RM 10 (600MB) worth of internet so I can use it while I was in Long Banyok. Who knows halfway into the journey, DIGI ran away! >.< The yellow man decided stop following us into Long Banyok. LOL 

The is the DIGI yellow man I was talking about. XD. What happen to the campaign that stated - I will follow you, follow you wherever you may go????? Cheat my feeling this Digi

Only Celcom was available inside Long Banyok. -.-" This is why I decided to sleep throughout the ride! *

Back to my story, I think it's around 8.30pm we reached the rocky road. The road is not that bad into the village but it was super bumpy going up and down hills. The road's covered with large rocks which is why everyone staying inside the village uses large vehicles. The rocky road took us around 30 minutes and finally I see lights!!! 

I was so happy when I saw lights from the village and I was happily telling my aunt we've reached. Turns out it's not Long Banyok! LOL XD! Damn paiseh, it's another village! However it's not that far from Long Banyok, I guess it's around 15-20 minutes more and we finally see lights from the village again. This time YES! the uncle leading us in turned in and we've reached our destination!

We reached around 9.30 pm! Dinner awaits! ♥

♥ Late dinner ♥

I can't really remember what was for dinner but I remember fish, stewed pork and pumpkin. 

♥ Living room of Uncle Victor's (location of the wedding) house ♥

The only picture I remember to snap was the living room. The rest of the place I forgot to snap. I think it was around 1 am we went to bed after shower. Everyone was exhausted and we had to wake up super early for the wedding the next day.

I thought it would be super hot like sauna at night but it was totally the opposite. I'm not sure about others but me and aunt Kat was literally freezing. It was so cold around 3 am we had to wake up to look for blankets! Aunt Kat was trying to get the blankets but it was under my uncle so by the time she managed to grab the blankets, we had to wake up already! LOL

♥ End of Part 1 - Trip to Long Banyok 

Part 2 - Wedding Day 12th Sept 2016 will be up soon~ 

*Updates Part 2 - HERE

♥ Kimmy Loo ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment