Wednesday, 12 August 2015

♥ 12th July 2015

♥ Secret Garden 

So I'm finally employed! LOL. After being unemployed for over two and a half months I'm finally employed as a trainee replacement for six months until the person I'm replacing gets back from her maternity leave. 

It was actually a pretty hard decision on whether to accept the job or not as I'll be returning to school on the 7th of September. Since I've accepted the job I'll be traveling between KB and Bandar every Monday to Thursday. I guess my schedule will be 7:30 am till 4:30 pm work then off to Bandar to study at 7 pm till 9:30 pm then drive all the way back to Sg. Teraban then shower and prep for the next day and I might end up sleeping at 1am? 2 am? Siao liao (Crazy) Imma Become Zombies! LOL

On the bright side, I get to gain some pocket money and experience at the same time so when I'm done with studies I can include the job as part of my CV ~ YAY for that! LOL.

So yesterday I went to Automac to sign the contract in the morning then sent bro to work at Seria. The weather is so hot! After sending him to work went to Supasave to get some groceries at the same time waiting for the time to pass a cause YouCube opens at 12 noon and it was only 11:30 pm so grocery shopping it is~

Finally got things done! Went back to KB to YouCube to finally grab my set of Secret Garden coloring book for grownups. I've been waiting sooo long to get my hands on this booklet. Will be doing a separate post on the book but here's a some of it.

*Update ClickHere for more details regarding the book. 


 ♥ 비밀의정원 
Front Page


♥ Back Page 

 ♥ Before 


♥ After ♥ 

So I couldn't wait so yesterday the moment I reached home, I straight away took out my STAEDTLER LUNA Color pencil double deck and start doodling away and it took me the whole afternoon to get this one page done! So much small details but the outcome is super! I love this book! LOL

 ♥ Secret Garden 

After getting done with the second page yesterday, decided to go back on the first page today. Dit it halfway and decided to do an update before going back to it. Super fun but tiring to my eyes! LOL


♥ Coloring while watching Running Man along with all the mess! 

I'll be doing a separate post on the book. ClickHere

Kays, I'm done updating. Back to coloring!

♥ Kimmy 


0 comments:

Post a Comment