Monday, 17 August 2015

♥ 15th August 2015

♥ Miri Day 2 

So as I mentioned in the previous post, I just got back from Miri right? I went to Miri again the next day which is on Saturday! I went again with aunt and uncle. Due to super good exchange rates, we end up being in queue for 3 hours! >.< 

To those people that cut queue by overtaking all the cars queuing in line! F**K U! I can understand if it was immigration officers going to work cutting queue I am super fine with that but to those bloody annoying people who cut queue just because you refuse to be in line for such a long time! I think it's better for you to turn around and go back to KB instead of Miri if you cannot wait like all of us! Super annoyed with people who cut queue! Jeez! >.<"

Maybe cause of hunger I became cranky! HAHA! Off to grab lunch at one of the Miri foodcourt!

♥ Crispy skin pork belly 

♥ Kuey Chap 

♥ My fav Suan Pan Tze 
.
.
.
.
♥ Fast forward to dinner time cause in between I'm just walking around Boulevard while waiting for uncle to get his phone 

♥ Dinner at JD's Fine food 

♥ Mixed Pizza 
Seafood, pork and chicken pizza

♥ Grilled Pork Chop with Fries and Sausage 

Dinner there was super disappointed! First of all we were placed on the 1st floor and it smells like shit! I swear that it smells as if no ones been up there for years! It stinks and it's stuffy! Words could not describe how bad the smell was but whatever la since we're there already!

Secondly the stupid waiter keep messing up our orders! Seriously! He wrote everyone's order in a freaking piece of paper and even repeated the order to use and yet he still manage to bring the wrong food! Seriously! How can you mess it up!! My grandma ordered grilled salmon but he brought Fish and Chips instead! WTF dude! The fish and chips turned out to be for the table next to us! He didn't bother asking the other table.Fine lo, the pork chops came and my granny's food has not arrive yet! 

Then this fool decided to bring in another set of wrong dish! Seriously!? We didn't even order that and he kept insisting that we ordered it! Whatever la! To save the trouble, we just accepted it! Turns out it belongs to the table next to us! WTF dude! I pity the table next to use keep getting their orders f*ked up! -.-" 

The next time I go back I gotta request for another waiter or waitress and not him! -.-"

Luckily the food is good! >.<"

*Posting it on 17th August cause only now then I'm finally free from whatever I'm doing. HAHA!*

♥ Kimmy 

Follow Me
Snapchat - KimmmyLoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment