Sunday, 2 August 2015

♥ 2nd August 2015

♥ Hello August 

First of all, Welcome back August! I've missed you! Not that there's anything special bout August but anyways, Welcome to August! One more month and I'm gonna be free from boredom! YES!! 

So today I went Miri with family again and this time the purpose is to bring my brother off to check out the hardware needed to build his PC. Other than that, I just went window shopping, not much to get since I'm always here. LOL

If it's Miri, it means Kolo Mee is a must! HAHA! 

♥ Ice Milo & Red Sauce Kolo Mee with tofu and meat ball 

I like coming to this place cause you get to choose what topping you want to go with your noodle, kuey tiaw, lao su fen and mee hoon. A lot of variety to choose from given with a decent amount. I have no idea what the red cause if made from but it has a sweet yet spicy taste to it. Not bad, so far this is one of my fav spot to grab breakfast from and it's also near to Parkson. After breakfast can go there shopping straight away. LOL.

After breakfast went to Parkson for bro to check out his hardware. Not much people around, I guess cause it's still Raya alot of open house. HAHA! 

♥ Sugar Bun Choco IceCream 

Boulevard was the next destination decided to grab ice cream while waiting for bro to check out his stuffs. A Wedding expo was going on in Boulevard making it so crowded. I guess using balloon for wedding decoration is in trend right now. I forgot to take pic using my camera only used snapchat. LOL

♥ Wedding Deco with balloons 

It's so cool using this as deco for a wedding rather than the old fashion way with flowers and stuffs. 

Watson trip again! LOL. It's always a must to visit Watson while I go Miri. LOL. However, this time it wasn't me who bought all the stuffs. It was my mum. HAHA! She bought cleanser and Bio Oil, bro got his cleanser too while I couldn't resist not buying anything got a Nivea Hydra Lip Series.

♥ Nivea Hyra Lip Series 

♥ Super Hydration 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Stop Emart!
♥ Emart 

I am not the type to hate market one ah! LOL! I am not those super girly type that gets annoyed with market! I actually kinda like going market too cause you get pretty cheap yet fresh fruits and vege there. Sometime can bargain! Worth the trip! LOL!

♥ Durian 

I heard from my dad that it was the start of the season so it's kinda expensive. Maybe wait one more week for it to be cheaper. Not a fan of durian so I don't really care bout the price. LOL! So for durian fans out there, off you go searching for Durian! HAHA!

♥ Food Stalls 

Lil sis love Cucur Pisang (Banana Fritters) and bro love tongkeng (fried chix tail) so off to food stall to buy food. Super oily tho! LOL! But it's super cheap as to compare to Brunei's food stall. Each stick is RM1 - BND$0.36(approx).

Done with Miri trip. Back to Brunei it is! The internet quota really getting into my nerves these days! Running out of quota so fast! Stupid quota!!!! I want my unlimited quota back! Don't care if fast or slow, I just want unlimited! Jeez!!! Kays, I'm done complaining! 

♥ Kimmy 



0 comments:

Post a Comment