Monday, 17 August 2015

♥ 14th August 2015

♥ Miri Day 1  

It's a Friday and parents decided to head off to Miri to have dinner and bring bro to check out his computer stuffs AGAIN! LOL! It's either no stock or too many people! >.< Whatever it is! I get to eat my Bak Kut Teh (Chinese Herb soup with different types of pork)

Went off to Good Taste Bak Kut Teh Restaurant which used to be my favourite spot but it's been a while since I've been there. I was hoping for the taste to remain the same but it was no longer the same but the visual is still there! LOL! 

♥ Deep fried cha kuey is a must 

♥ Bak Kut Teh with pork belly ribs 

♥ Stew pork leg 


After we're done with dinner off to Boulevard and since I couldn't finish my bak kut teh cause it was super salty! So I decided to get sugarbun Chocolate Icecream! Mad love! LOL


♥ Collage from Insta 

On the way back to Brunei the queue was super long. Not that long la, just till the Malaysia Immigration round-about but it lasted throughout till Brunei custom. I wanna cry! One and a half hour then I reached home! >.< 

*Posting it on 17th August cause only now then I'm finally free from whatever I'm doing. HAHA!*

♥ Kimmy 

FOLLOW ME
Snapchat - KimmmyLoo


0 comments:

Post a Comment