♥ Bandar trip ♥
Finally I'm caught up with my blog updates. So today I accompanied aunt up to Bandar to get her exams results. OTW up it was raining cats and dogs! Super heavy rain that it was hard to see what's ahead of us! >.<
Anyways, since the college is close for lunch, we decided to go grab lunch too. Since we're always having Japanese when we go Bandar we decided to go with Korean this time. It was pretty worth it! LOL
♥ Side dishes ♥
♥ Kimchi ♥
♥ Fermented Bean paste ♥
♥ Fermented shrimp ♥
♥ Fermented vege ♥
♥ Anchovies ♥
♥ Garlic and Chilli Wrap ♥
♥ Kimchi Jigae and Gaeran Jigae ♥
♥ Boiled pork belly ♥
♥ Collage from Insta ♥
After lunch we were super full! Time to head off to LCB to check out the result and we met Eric and Donny there (classmates of mine) We spent a little but of time there with our lecturers and off to library to grab the graduation gown. As usual, me and aunt went down to Freshco to grab chocolate!
Finally we're done with Freshco, decided to go to Manggis Huaho since it's been awhile since we've been there! Did some light shopping and we just had to grab DQ on our way out!
♥ Vanilla IceCream ♥
♥ DQ Huaho Manggis ♥
On our way back to KB, it took us 2 hours plus to reach cause it was raining so heavily! Everyone was driving on the left lane at 40-60km/h cause it was super scary. Lightning and thunder! >.<
YESS!!!!!!!! Im finally all caught up in my blog updates. Here I am typing out after doing my laundry and shower. Tomorrow is my first day of work again! Back to where it all began!! I guess my nightmare is gonna start soon! Work work work! study study study!!!!!! I guess I might have lesser time to update my blog~ :( If I update imma end up with lack of sleep! LOL! But whatever it is, I will update! LOL! Kayss! Goodnight!!! ♥
♥ Kimmy ♥
Follow Me
Snapchat - KimmmyLoo









0 comments:
Post a Comment